Author Topic: Appealing my Permaban  (Read 704 times)

bedpost

• Rep: 0
Appealing my Permaban
« on: August 31, 2017, 10:54:03 PM »
Your Username: I'm Not Black I'm OJ#9032
Staff's Username: F1sh#2015

Defense: I was permanently banned a while ago for "being a nuisance" I believe. Although I haven't been a nuisance during my stay except for an outburst and maybe a bit of fun, I have no reason to believe I should be permanently banned. I do ask the staff of Caravan Gaming to please consider the removal of my ban from CaravanGaming.
Pictures: There are none to see, nor to offer.

Ide

• Rep: 7
Re: Appealing my Permaban
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 11:00:03 PM »
F1sh didn't ban you, we as a council came together to vote on a permanent ban. But that's not a big deal, the way I look at it, you just troll, which I understand joking around and all but the fact that you were using alts after your initial ban makes me want to vote no. Not including all those times you got role bans like text & voice mutes.

York™

• Council
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 11:38:52 PM »
I'm voting no due to the following reasons below:
  • You were banned permanently based on what you did to Insert Name Here from the day you annoyed him and he told you to stop multiple times and continued doing so which lead to a rule break. (At the time when no other staff member was on to assist him)
  • Seeing that you've made alt accounts to bypass your permanent ban at least two times already. I don't see you potentially getting unbanned for at least a few months. I would honestly wait at least 6 months or a year when you've changed.

Sentry

• Rep: 4
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 05:36:29 AM »
As much as I would want to believe that you would change, I doubt that you actually would change.

I'm going to have to say no.

bedpost

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 12:49:10 PM »
While i do admit I used alts, I only bypassed my ban once (And even when i did, I haven't trolled nor did anything malicious) The other time which was yesterday night is because I was attempting to get in contact with Nobot or another admin but due to Nobot having Do not disturb on, I had to search for the other admins.

Nobot

• Director
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 07:29:04 PM »
While i do admit I used alts, I only bypassed my ban once (And even when i did, I haven't trolled nor did anything malicious) The other time which was yesterday night is because I was attempting to get in contact with Nobot or another admin but due to Nobot having Do not disturb on, I had to search for the other admins.
I'm always on Do Not Disturb. I just have it on so people can't message me being like "I see you're online blah blah blah" It's annoying for people to KNOW you're online or not, so fuck that I make it so they can't tell.

Anyways, I was afk for a bit when you messaged me, and I got back with you and we resolved the issue. However, the problem wasn't the banning for finding out you were a BOS user, it was the fact you're a BOS user in the first place and came back. I'm voting Neutral on this appeal, simply because either outcome doesn't really bother me, I'll leave your fate up to the other staff members.

Ide

• Rep: 7
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 08:58:33 PM »
I'm going with no.

Denied.