Author Topic: A few general suggestions  (Read 1028 times)

MoltenKitten

• Rep: 3
A few general suggestions
« on: July 12, 2017, 02:54:57 PM »
1) Senior Admins: Every game (and discord) will have Senior Admins. The Senior Admins are to handle things such as ban appeals (and possibly new staff but I'm kind of thinking that should be left to council). The Senior Admins will help to take some of the workload off the Council so that they can focus on stuff such as getting new servers set up.

2) A forum/general suggestions board

3) An off topic board

4) Addons board for Blockland and Garry's Mod

Nobot

• Director
  • Rep: 6
Re: A few general suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 04:39:01 PM »
General Discussion is actually like an off-topic board. I know you're probably referencing BLF, but general discussion is exactly what it says, it's discussion about anything in general. Similar to off-topic from BLF. (BLF does this a bit different tho, but yeah)

I don't like the Senior Admins idea as it's basically Council. Council handles anything globally and it's just easier to manage that way of going about it. Lower staff handles the more work-oriented administration on the server stuff (also sometimes Council) and meanwhile Council handles global stuff off-server or anywhere else that needs it.

I don't think we need an add-ons board for BL... Maybe hmmm. I also don't think we need one for Garry's Mod either cause I mean we have a thread for our workshop for the TTT server which seems good enough.

General suggestions can just go in General Discussion for now. We're not that active on the forum as of yet, so for now we can keep one main board until it starts to get hard to look at all the different stuff.

That's my input.