Author Topic: Sentry's Trial Mod Application  (Read 369 times)

Sentry

• Rep: 4
Sentry's Trial Mod Application
« on: January 25, 2019, 10:11:29 PM »
Your Alias(es): Sentry, Purple Boi, Edgy F1sh, /'sentry/, Zayden Stars, Pete Zarole, Nobody, Bitch, ◔̯◔, ⊙﹏⊙, chyea, chia, jej, 7.5 Inches, Father Sentry, everyone, Jihadexagon, Confidentguy, Shyguy, ╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ), etc...
Time Zone: EST - Eastern Standard time
Rank being applied for: Trial Mod
References: Stoner F1sh (Nobot)
Previous staff experience: I was originally council 6 months ago but I "retired" to focus on school and other things. I'm a pretty good admin on plenty of Blockland servers. I was part of the staff team for Tastycat moderating a chatroom of 10,000+ people.
Why do you deserve this rank?: As stated, I was council before and I left on my own accord. I didn't leave on a bad note and I wasn't hated for it. And I feel like it would be nice to be part of the CvG staff again.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:39:40 AM by Nobot »

Nobot

• Director
  • Rep: 6
Re: Sentry's Trial Mod Application - [Currently Being Reviewed]
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 10:17:58 PM »
ya

kickflow

• Council
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 12:12:26 AM »
Well personally I don't believe any more 'staff' is really required for CvG at its current state. Only around 20 active community members that are on the discord. If we needed more staff than I wouldn't see any problem with you personally; however with such a small community, it isn't necessary.

no

York™

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 11:31:46 AM »
I personally disgree with kickflow's reasonings. Sure our community has been inactive, but I personally haven't been doing anything moderation wise other than voting yes or no for this community. Having staff members to stick around for activity and dedication (Whilist no moderation is not commonly used), it'll make our community stronger and not weak with less staff members at this current state.

As for Sentry. I don't mind you going for a trial mod position if you wanna return back to our community as a staff member if you wish to return as a permanent staff member. As long you got the activity and the dedication like you were as a council member, you should be fine with your trial period.

My vote is a yes.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:33:52 AM by York™ »

F1sh

• Director
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 12:39:34 AM »
Spoiler: show
YES

Nobot

• Director